- Native support for auditwheel and delocate. (#160)
- Do not build sdists with the wheel subcommand by default. (#155)
- Fix a bug where the wrong working directory was set when building wheels with multiple sources. (#154)
- Fix a bug with
brew installon macOS. (#151).
- Short circuit platform caching on OS X (#150).
- Drop the dependency on the “Galaxy” wheel fork, which makes installation much easier. “Platform-specific” wheels can still be built.
- When building Docker images, install Starforge from the local source instead of installing from PyPI or Github.
- Do a case-insensitive comparison for cached tarball names (uWSGI’s project
uWSGIbut its source tarballs are named
- Only running prebuild during wheel builds (and not sdists) was too naive,
since this prevents changing the version number of sdists in the prebuild
action (a common use of the prebuild action). Instead, allow for separate
allprebuild actions. Reverts the behavior of 9008c57. Issue 64
- Install Galaxy pip from Github instead of wheels.galaxyproject.org so that Starforge images can be built with new versions of Galaxy pip before they are released. 97b4ba4
- Reimplemented the wheel building scripts as a library and
- Wrote some documentation
Older than 0.1¶
Originally Galaxy docker-build and later renamed Starforge, but as a collection of disjointed shell scripts, Python, and YAML used to build Galaxy Tool Shed dependencies, as well as rebuilding Debian and Ubuntu source packages with modifications (which itself came from a project created to do the same via Vagrant and Ansible called vadebuildsible).